Vanpooling is a convenient, cost-effective way to commute for groups of 7 to 15 people who live and work in the same vicinity. Through our contracted vendor, vanpools receive a month-to-month lease on passenger SUVs or vans. The lease includes maintenance, roadside assistance, and insurance costs.
TRAFFIX offers three financial assistance programs for vanpools, such as a monthly stipend, starting a vanpool or saving a vanpool.
- Pay less in yearly commuting cost.
- Extend the life of your personal vehicle.
- Reduce traffic and pollution.
- Save time by traveling in HOV lanes.
- Lower commuting stress.
- Reduce the need for parking spaces.
Each vanpool determines its route and schedule based on the needs of the group. Your group also decides convenient drop-off points near your worksite. In most cases, vanpoolers can decide to meet at a Park & Ride lot.