National Bike Month 2022
Bike Month is a chance to highlight the benefits of bicycling and encourage others to try. Whether you’re commuting to work or taking a trip to the grocery store, biking allows for a healthier you and planet, too!
Earn Rewards for Riding Your Bike
Download the TRAFFIX app (App Store / Google Play) or visit traffix.agilemile.com.
Celebrate Bike Month with These Events:
- May 1 – Hampton Proclamation Bike Ride at 5:00 p.m.
- May 3 – Norfolk Bike Expo from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- May 8 – Chesapeake Bike Fest Event from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- May 20 – DNC Pit Stop at Elizabeth River Ferry Dock from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- May 20 – Portsmouth Annual Lunchtime Bike Ride from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- May 20 – Suffolk Lunch Bike Ride at 12 p.m.
- May 20 – Bike to Work Day, Honoring First Responders at 9 a.m.
Join TRAFFIX in celebrating one of the healthiest ways to #commutedifferently — biking! TRAFFIX is happy to partner with the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation (DRPT) for Bike Month.
Bike to Work Week is May 16-22 · Bike to Work Day is Friday, May 20.